Send Awesome Emails for Better School Success
Use these easy email strategies and done-for-you templates to send emails that get results!
You’ll build a great relationship with your child’s teacher. And your child will have a better shot at success in school, too!
Send Awesome Emails with a Mini-Guide for Busy Parents
Take the stress out of sending emails to teachers with an easy to use mini-guide for busy parents.
This step-by-step guide walks busy parents through the process to send awesome emails to teachers quickly and easily.
Inside your Send Awesome Emails Mini-Guide, you’ll find:
- Email Planning Worksheet: get the right tone and message every time
- “Use These Words When…”: find specific phrases to use for unique situations
- Email Sample: use this email set-up to craft an email that gets results
- Note to the Teacher: a fill-in-the-blank printable worksheet to send to school
Why Send Awesome Emails to the Teacher?
Email is our primary form of communication with schools and teachers. But so much gets lost in translation. It’s easy to pick up sarcasm in person. A direct question asked face-to-face is understood differently than that same question sent via email.
Getting the answer or results you want from the teacher is all in how you write your emails.
Using my time-tested email strategy and wording, you’ll be able to send awesome emails to the teacher that help your child succeed in school.
When you use these techniques:
- You’ll build a positive relationship with your child’s teacher(s)
- You’ll feel confident requesting help or asking questions
- Your emails will be polished and professional
- You’ll never regret hitting send
- Your child’s teacher will feel supported
- Your child will have a better chance at success in school
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.