Visit Amazon.com to pick up your copy of Talk to the Teacher, print edition!
Now Take Talk to the Teacher with You in Print!
The new Talk to the Teacher print edition is available on Amazon.com!
Grab a print version of the essential guide to school success for busy parents today. You’ll find all the same great resources and tools in the digital version but in a handy paperback format.
Have all the best tools to help busy parents succeed at school with Talk to the Teacher.
Finding the right words to say, via email or on the phone or in person, is incredibly challenging. Talk to the Teacher features easily customizable templates and scripts to give you the exact right thing to say or send.
Getting the most out of meetings is challenging. Everyone feels like they have their own agenda or you get off topic. Talk to the Teacher offers step-by-step meeting planning worksheets so that you can stay focused.
Maybe all that teacher-speak is confusing you, and you walk away not quite sure what happened. Talk to the Teacher helps you decode it with a glossary.
Inside your Talk to the Teacher print edition, you’ll find:
- 12+ Emails: simply add your child’s name and hit send
- 12+ Meeting Scripts: choose the phrasing you feel comfortable with and use your child’s name
- 20+ Questions to Ask the Teacher: never search for something to say or ask again
- Teacher-speak Glossary: understand all the school terminology and acronyms
- Meeting Worksheets: use the scripts and the step-by-step guide to DIY your own perfect meeting plan
- School Hierarchy Chart: understand who to turn to for help first
- Communication Log: track every email, call, and meeting quickly and easily
Why You Should Talk to the Teacher
A good working relationship with the teacher:
- Can make it easier for him/her to share hard news
- Makes it easier for you to ask tough questions
- Empowers you to share concerns
- Get you more personal attention
- Allows you to take a larger role in your child’s education
- Bring you into the loop on classroom and school events
In short, you’ll get more from the teacher with less effort if you’re already on good terms!
When you use the teacher-tested scripts and templates in Talk to the Teacher, you’ll feel confident working with your child’s school.
Even tough meetings or bad news won’t rattle you! Simply pull up the script or email for that topic, and go!
No more searching for words, tripping over your tongue, or feeling pushed around. You’ll feel confident using education terminology and standing your ground.
Communication Management for Busy Parents
Even when you and the teacher are on the same page, it pays to stay on top of communication. Having a record of your emails, calls, and meetings can be a lifesaver down the road.
Use the super simple communication log in Talk to the Teacher to create a running list of every single time you’ve communicated with school this year.
These easy to use pages make it simple for busy parents to stay on top of school!
DIY Your Own Meeting Agendas
Once you get the hang of planning for meetings with the pre-made scripts, jump into creating your own!
An easy step-by-step meeting planning guide helps busy parents combine scripts, talking points, and questions into one simple plan.
You’ll feel so confident at your next meeting!
Having a plan in place when you walk in the door helps you to stay focused and on-point. Keeping things moving increased productivity.
Having a plan gets results!